Cookie Statement Worldwide Exclusive Cars
Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. No permission is required for the cookies we use. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3 – The type of cookies and their objectives
We use following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to operatie the website better and they make our website more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- on which visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies let you know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way data may be collected such as:
- the specific pages you´ve viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- on which page you left the site
- Social media related cookies: with these cookies websites like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
4 – Your rights regard to you data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the setting of your browser.
5 – Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties which, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally cia youronlinechoices.com
Please note that if you don’t want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of links below to go directly to the manuel of your browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/topic/cookiebestanden-verwijderen-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Safari on smartphone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6 – New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7 – Concluding marks
We will have to adjust statements from time to time, for example when we adjust or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com